PT Indomobil Multi Jasa, Tbk (IMJ), the holding company of PT Indomobil Finance Indonesia (IMFI), won the award from Warta Ekonomi Magazine as the Most Powerful Company in 2017 in Financial Institution category of Finance sector on 27 October 2017 at Balai Kartini, Jakarta.
The award was obtained by IMJ based on assessment of the financial performance of IMJ stated in Annual Report of IMJ on fiscal year 2016, namely, as follows:
- The financial performance of the companies listed in Bursa Efek Indonesia for the last three years
- Economic Value Added (EVA)
- Screening Balance Sheet. The best company has assets and equity that grow every year.
- Screening Income Statement. The company has Operating Profit and positive Net Profit.
- Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), Earning Per Share (EPS), Price to Earning Ratio (PER), and Price to Book Value (PBV).
Paulus Larosa, Head of Finance & Accounting Division of IMJ represented IMJ in accepting the Most Powerful Company in 2017 award given by Muhammad Ihsan, CEO Warta Ekonomi (right) accompanied by Fadel Muhammad, Founder of Warta Ekonomi (left)